Chelsea (H) - Sat 17th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had a really great season up to now but he isn't a midfielder and not as effective as a number 10 as either Kev or Phil. So if he not playing up front he's on the bench for me.
he could defo do a job on either flank so if bernardo isnt fit and we move phil inside, he could play out there but more likely phil stays there to drift in and we do a mf of rodri, kev and kova

Hope so but routine has not always been the case this season!

Chelsea at the Etihad is nothing but a routine win for City these days. Pretty sure it’s been a loss every single time since 2017 for us apart from that one time in 2021 where you had practically already won the title.

We're still kind of doing it (see Copenhagen's goal the other night). Not to the same extent, for sure. That's why I think Chelsea will get one. But our firepower both up front and from midfield is ferocious. I think 4-1 is definitely possible.
The back four the other night is probably our best.

The back four the other night is probably our best.

Agreed. Although Rúben, who I rate so highly, is not quite so imperious this season. But I still think Rúben with Johnny is a pairing made in heaven. And Aké is a better left back than Gvardiol, for the time being.
What you can't legislate for is our keeper getting bored…

Anyone having a bet on Palmer scoring? Seems inevitable but think we will win 2-1 with a nervy finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.