Chelsea (H) - Sat 17th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be nice to blank Palmer, just so he doesn’t become the story,
To be honest I hope we show our class and clap the lad. Delighted for him he's doing so well at Chelsea and bear him no malice.

Let's not look like the god awful dippers who boo'd Sterling home and away for like 6 seasons. Fucking sad twats.

To be honest I hope we show our class and clap the lad. Delighted for him he's doing so well at Chelsea and bear him no malice.

Let's not look like the god awful dippers who boo'd Sterling home and away for like 6 seasons. Fucking sad twats.
By blank, I meant nullify on the field and not let him score again, especially not in the 95th minute to tie the game.

As always, when a Blue leaves the club and doesn’t shit on us on the way out, he should be welcomed back with rousing applause when the teams are announced and left to get on with it without boo boys.

As long as Eddie doesn’t screw up like on Tuesday, we should win this if we turn up. To be fair I think this was his first mistake this season, but memories get harder at my age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.