Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Play half as good as we did the other night and we'll win this game 6-0
I want Arsenal to beat Forrest only so that City can win the league properly. 2-0 half time and then a few more just for fun

Play half as good as we did the other night and we'll win this game 6-0
I want Arsenal to beat Forrest only so that City can win the league properly. 2-0 half time and then a few more just for fun
I would rather Forrest win, and we start the game as the new champions

Best team possible, maybe rest Kev as he seems tired, but get the job done, then mix the squad to give fringe players game time and rest the first team for the two Cup Finals

I agree getting the 3 in a row is a huge thing and will be remembered like you said, but how can this game be bigger than the 2 cup finals?

We have 3 chances to win the PL, lose the two finals and we have no 2nd chance. I think the treble will be remembered much more than winning 3 in a row if were bringing up historical achievements. Certainly is for the scum.
Not sure about that tbh, i obviously want us to win them all, but winning the league is always the hardest thing to do and winning 3 times in a row is rightly revered in history.

Other fans bang on about our history, well if we go on and win it now, that conversation stops, as currently, only 4 clubs have won 3 in a row since the league was founded in 1888, it is that hard to do. All the red clubs have done it and they are not happy that we could soon be joining them.

For me, achieving that feat is above all else this season and that's coming from someone who desperately wants us to win the European Cup!

Winning it three times in a row means we can go and win it four times in a row

Has that every been achieved before

Yes I saw that. Henry went to talk to de Bruyne when Grealish was busy with Carragher. De Bruyne said something to Henry and, as far as I could tell, he looked shocked/ concerned and leant forward so he could hear him better. Henry said he couldn't say what was said because it was "private" but yes, that he had even more respect for playing like he did in the circumstances. In a way, I hope it's just playing through an injury and nothing to do with family.

You can see it happening here....

I just want to know who killed the female presenters cat before the game ? Talk about not wanting to be part of what was going on. Even Spitty seemed happy and excited. Just another miserable City hating sap! P.S Lawrence of Arabia wants his outfit back.

This certainly doesn't sound like he wouldn't go full strength Pep said countless times how much he loves to win the title in front of the fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.