Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a match going fan, and I wanted it done and dusted
Same here. I'm always reminded of a united fan telling me after the arsenal 1-0 defeat in 2012, that he wanted them to drop a couple of points in the last 6 games, so they could win it at the etihad! That was the arrogance of them at the time and look how that panned out. Good Times.

So where will everyone be celebrating before and after the game then? Also does anybody know if there’s gonna be a bus welcome today? Cheers in advance.

Can’t wait to enjoy the actual game rather than be stressing out as per the last couple of run ins.

Think we ‘ll see Phillips, Gomez, Palmer, Lewis, Ortega type vibes today. Let the main guys have a well deserved chill.

Chelsea have got fuck all to play for so I think the game itself should be a pretty low key win.

I expect big players to be rested over the next 2 games but it'd be nice to still win the match.

Hope to get some early team news today. Expect the XI to be very strong.

Couldn't get tickets, but still coming to Ethiad with my lad 2day. What's best pub closest to ground to watch the match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.