Chelsea (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

I loved the way Pep gave the football authorities and the TV companies both barrels after the game.

He was 100% right in what he said, why wasn’t our semi-final on the Sunday?
I think it could be because Chelsea are playing Tuesday and we're playing Thursday.
Coventry are playing Wednesday as are the red mardarses, I'm always used to us playing weds/sat, we don't usually do Thurs/Sun. :)

I loved the way Pep gave the football authorities and the TV companies both barrels after the game.

He was 100% right in what he said, why wasn’t our semi-final on the Sunday?
He also pointed out about the CL Carabou cup clash already next season, it’s a joke, they say they want to care about the players health but they don’t care, same as Arsenal shouldn’t have played until tomorrow as well. Liverpool could’ve been put on Monday night and Villa, west ham Tuesday. They don’t give a flying fuck just cash and viewers. Maybe it’s time the teams got together and did something about it, rather than waste all their energy on FFP.

I think it could be because Chelsea are playing Tuesday and we're playing Thursday.
Coventry are playing Wednesday as are the red mardarses, I'm always used to us playing weds/sat, we don't usually do Thurs/Sun. :)
The PL needs reducing to 18 teams if UEFA keep making their competitions bigger.

My mum is 89 and she has started watching city
Mental I go and see her everyday and the questions she asks me is unbelievable wanting to know the game
All because she's seen pep interviews and she thinks he's brilliant and very handsome
My father has passed away I still think he would not be jealous as pep has that about him

Been a while since I have been so Happy/surprised with a win. Pep is 100% right, the cunts wanted us out of this. That refereeing shambles is up there with the worst I have seen. He gave them EVERY 50 50. Every throw in or corner from deflections, and basically turned a blind eye to clogging, leaving a foot in and every other dark art. They are bound to bring that **** Atwell back for the final. League games too he will be in there.

He also pointed out about the CL Carabou cup clash already next season, it’s a joke, they say they want to care about the players health but they don’t care, same as Arsenal shouldn’t have played until tomorrow as well. Liverpool could’ve been put on Monday night and Villa, west ham Tuesday. They don’t give a flying fuck just cash and viewers. Maybe it’s time the teams got together and did something about it, rather than waste all their energy on FFP.
He said caribou cup first round.
We aren’t in it then…

When I was growing up we had a 42 game league season and the FA Cup with almost 100% of the matches played at 3pm on a Saturday.

Two teams had the chance to play in Europe in the European Cup and the Cup Winners Cup, both straight knock-out competitions. There was also far less international matches played.

We as fans have been taken for mugs as the various football organisations and the TV companies push for more and more revenue generation.

Yes the players are well paid, but they are not bloody Robots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.