Chelsea (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Big shout out to all who traveled with the cost of living and games coming every other day it was a great turn out
Just got home, had a great day out with the lad apart from some dickhead in front of me slagging Rodri during the game, I gave him a right load of abuse back, soon shut up. Heard some Chelsea fans on the way back to the car saying they give up with football haha, soft twats

My mum is 89 and she has started watching city
Mental I go and see her everyday and the questions she asks me is unbelievable wanting to know the game
All because she's seen pep interviews and she thinks he's brilliant and very handsome
My father has passed away I still think he would not be jealous as pep has that about him
Glory hunter ;)

I think it could be because Chelsea are playing Tuesday and we're playing Thursday.
Coventry are playing Wednesday as are the red mardarses, I'm always used to us playing weds/sat, we don't usually do Thurs/Sun. :)
Those PL mid week matches were confirmed after the semi final was confirmed. Coventry were down to play on the Tuesday but had their tie moved to the Wednesday when they were put on the Sunday.

Got away with it today, not a dig at the players who looked spent but anyone else and we probably lose 4-0. Maybe Chelsea wont be the same in a few days against Arsenal and will actually take a chance or two!

Genuine question, is it conclusive that the ball hit Grealish's arm and not his side?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.