Chelsea (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

He wasn't honestly very savvy when he arrived. Explosive pace, but not much of a footballing brain. There are signs that he's learning in that department (as how could you not, with the best tutor in the world?) although still has a bit of a tendency to pick out the wrong player, or not pick out a player at all when he should. I'm absolutely certain that he will be even better next season. As will Josko Gvardiol.

I don't agree with the first part. I don't think players just develop 'footballing brain ' in a season. Doku definitely had a fooballing brain, he was just never trained to use it, so he relied on his physical abilities alone. Completely agree with the second part, he has improved all aspects, starting from first touch, positioning and defensive contribution.

The Grealish incident wasn't even close to being a penalty. Trajectory of the ball barely shifted a millimetre, if at all. There was no intent, hands were in a natural position. It's pathetic than anyone with anything to do with football, player, fan, pundit, could argue for that incident to be punished by a near certain goal.

City were worthy winners. At the crucial stage of the game City took control and opened them up for a deserved winner. It was an extraordinary effort after the CL exit at the hands of the utterly loathsome Real Madrid.
I watched that incident again on the OS highlights and that clip seemed to show the ball going in between Jack's arm and body. That was obviously what Oliver saw, his decision Goal Kick was therefore correct.

Pathetic atmosphere top tier I was in 518 with my 13 year old lad, Thanks to the posh woman who went running to the stewards cause I actually wanted to get behind the team, it's a semi final not the theatre you thunderc#nt, if you can't be arsed getting behind them especially after midweek then fuck off.

Pathetic atmosphere top tier I was in 518 with my 13 year old lad, Thanks to the posh woman who went running to the stewards cause I actually wanted to get behind the team, it's a semi final not the theatre you thunderc#nt, if you can't be arsed getting behind them especially after midweek then fuck off.
Why do I already think she may have had a point?

Bernardo, the only foreign player for us capable behaving (rightly!) like a complete partisan hateful twat!

casey_affleck_snl.png
add the word current and i right with you

Probably the best character we have had at the club, unbelievable commitment to us... can't build a statue big enough in my book
The lad was visibly upset after the pen miss and you could still see he was hurting on Saturday….he’ll do for me, incredible commitment and love for the club.

So glad he scored the winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.