Chelsea or Arsenal?

gooney said:
This is one of those threads that city fans never seem to learn from. Its like you have taken the win against newcastle for granted with chelsea win we will be second talk

Anyone who thinks it'll be easy against Newcastle is a loon.

gooney said:
This is one of those threads that city fans never seem to learn from. Its like you have taken the win against newcastle for granted with chelsea win we will be second talk

Sorry but you're wrong, the majority of people are praying we don't do a typical City moment and lose vs Newcastle, we always half expect it.

Right, this season we have to finish top 4.
We arnt going to win the league, our players are still getting to know each others game.
We need Chelsea to win, they will win the league, they are consistant and the finish article. We are not.
C'mon Chelsea.

bluemoon32 said:
gooney said:

Anyone who thinks it'll be easy against Newcastle is a loon.
Anyone who expect an easy win anywhere in the PL is loon to be honest. We have played 6 games, way too early to focus on other teams result....just make sure you get the win as I hope to have a bet on you tomorow

gooney said:
Don't tell me you don't play out all the different scenarios of the weekends games/results regarding the teams around you in the league. That's all we're doing. I doubt anybody is taking anything for granted.

peacefrog said:
gooney said:
Don't tell me you don't play out all the different scenarios of the weekends games/results regarding the teams around you in the league. That's all we're doing. I doubt anybody is taking anything for granted.
I do it every week, and it backfires on me almost all the time. But as an Arsenal fan Im confident we will get something tomorow...hell even Jeff Sterling tipped us to win tomorow, how can anything go wrong after that endorsement?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.