Chelsea post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit embarrassing to be honest.

A fine display from one or two of our youngsters, but overall we'd have struggled to get a result against Stockport County with that line up. There will be plenty who say we've shown a lack of respect to the FA Cup and I would agree with that. We've the square root of fuck all chance of winning the CL and I said before the game today and I'll say again that I think you should play one game at a time and focus on how you will win that game.

We might as well have just forfeited the game today and not bothered turning up. I pity the poor sods who paid good money to support us today.

Really thought the kids played well, cant believe the stick that Zabba, Fern and Kolarov are getting. They had to try to keep the kids heads up when Chavs got on top in 2nd half and to be fair they did ok.
Ffs Willie should never play for us again, decent save from pen but hes a liability and doesnt give the back 4 confidence.

Shearer is a twat and i hope fucking barcodes get relegated so the **** shuts the fuck up. We played the kids and lost by the same score as his shite team did.
Pellers only real mistake was playing Willie in goal instead of Joe, as long as we win the cup next week and get decent result in Kiev then his selection was justified.

Don't understand why we tanked the Fa cup in that way, it's not that we are gonna win the Champions league anyway.

Btw i belive Manu Garcia and Tosin Adarabyo have a good future in the first team, maybe Faupala too.

The first point I get what you're saying but if it's a choice between the FA cup or champions league which one would the club want to win?

As for the second point I completely agree. Both garcias played well too. Was disappointed with Barker when he came on.

We probs would have been better off playing our eds teams today, our senior players were shite.

Again.

Really?? He walked away from Costa for the first goal, then did precisely the same with Willian for the second. He could have tried actually marking them, old fashioned concept I know but sometimes it works.

Agree. He should've followed willians run and as for the first goal I personally thought willy should've come out for the ball. Had that been courtouis or neur they would've got to it imo

What did Kolarov do wrong?

Demichelis was OK too.

Willy made an exceptional save 1st half. 2nd half he saved a pen. The 5th goal dropped out of the sky and was a total fluke.
Did you actually watch the game? Demichellis was a clueless disaster losing Costa and Willian and gifting hoals to a hungry Chelsea. Willy was a joke. Nothing more nothing less. We made Chelsea look like world beaters but it comes down to the incompetence of Pellegrini. Naive selection, terrible formation and tactically useless ehen it was time for change.

The first point I get what you're saying but if it's a choice between the FA cup or champions league which one would the club want to win?

As for the second point I completely agree. Both garcias played well too. Was disappointed with Barker when he came on.

We probs would have been better off playing our eds teams today, our senior players were shite.

Again.
There is no chance in hell this team can win CL. Even if we manage to get past Kiev, we will get destroyed by anyone in the next round. FA cup was chance to win silverware, something this club cant brag to have plenty of to just ignore. If this is how he treats FA cup I am scared of what team we will have in Mickey Mouse Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.