Chelsea Post Match

arse away..chelsea home..dippers home all done.
very happy this evening as I thought we were gonna be robbed today.
apparently city now functionally rotate fouling..ycnmiu..well talkshite did

blue city199 said:
Milners stats for this game are crazy; 97% pass completion.104 touches.4 successful dribbles. 6 tackles.1 assist. He played RM, RB & LM

milner>nasri

I agree...we need to get this guy under contract past this season....gave it his all for the full match! Mangala also had a great game...his speed/quickness was there for all to see....great game! Even Yaya put more energy in today. Team played well and 1-1 seems a fair result. Alittle disappointed we have so much time on the ball but not able to put many chances in the back of the net. Seems to be the same every game....we have the ball for 60-70% of the time but don't have much to show for it on the score board...is it our strikers or the style? All in all...team played solid and a good result after 3 big games in a week.....

I thought we were very good today without creating too much. Silva and Aguero are not quite on their game yet and we just can't find that killer pass or moment of magic.

Kompany and Mangala were excellent. They could be a superb pairing.

Milner excellent too and Yaya much better.

Dzeko needs to do more for me. That chance from aguero's fumbled shot he should have been in on that in a flash.

Zabba is stupid at times. You are booked, you stay on your feet.

Chelsea weren't great offensively bit they won't lose many games. We have to go on a winning run now.

robbieh said:
We learnt a lot today. ATM this is our best xI

............................Hart
Zabba Kompany Mangala Kolarov

................Yaya.............Fernandinho

Navas..................Silva..............Milner

.............................Kun

We should not play 2 strikers. Although Pelle will no doubt disagree.

Pelle would disagree, and with 2 trophies last season I think I'll give him my vote over your team.

mourinho master class ? he can only play one way against the best teams , he is the epitome of anti-football , he couldnt even give 10 men a game , hasnt got the bollocks to change his team when he has a numerical advantage . Glad frank came back to bite him in th arse , isnt karma a woman.

Bossed them for 85 mins (5 mins disarray after sending off). Costa who? Get Aguero (looks short of pace at the mo) up and running and we'll be hard to stop.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
arse away..chelsea home..dippers home all done.
very happy this evening as I thought we were gonna be robbed today.
apparently city now functionally rotate fouling..ycnmiu..well talkshite did

At the start of the season I would have been very happy with 11 points from our first 5 games, we're 3 points off that but Stoke was obviously not anticipated, but I could see us going on a run now and looking at the fixtures wouldn't be surprised if we went unbeaten into the new year.

Ducado said:
Just back home one of the best games I have seen two quality teams

Bang on the money mate both of us are streets ahead of the rest

High quality from both teams

Would love to see hazard at ours some day

Master substitution from Pellers,Lampard in the middle and Milner out wide, he stopped Shurrle and put them on the back foot all the time. Lampard just did what he has done all his career, give go and ghost in the box. Well done boys. Mangala could take us up a level with his power and pace alongside Vinny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.