• Lose

Votes: 150 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 112 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Understood. Just my sense of what's best. In terms of what will happen: I see this
Willy
Zab Stones Kolarov Clichy
Yaya, Dihno
Sterling Silva Sane
Aguero

wouldn't surprise me. Maybe de Bruyne for Sterling and that will be it despite him doing nothing to merit a place currently.

I realise he won't compromise, I saw that in Monaco, the players aren't the only ones who havn't been good enough .
I'm sure there is a bit of pragmatism there. Adjusting players for specific games eg playing quick players at full back depending on the opponents, but I think it's better just to lay down how you want the game played, and if the players struggle with it, then tough - someone else comes in.

It's a bit disappointing that there is a big gap between 1st team and academy. We really need players to be able to replace Zab, Sagna etc from within rather than having to wait a season and get the chq book out.

You reckon we have under-performed. I reckon we have done well with what we have. We don't have full backs or a defensive midfielder. We have a very unbalanced squad. Some outstanding players, and some players who should have retired: Sagna, Yaya, Zab. And those players are still playing pretty regularly.

Understood. Just my sense of what's best. In terms of what will happen: I see this
Willy
Zab Stones Kolarov Clichy
Yaya, Dihno
Sterling Silva Sane
Aguero
Slim chance of Toure or Zab. And no KDB?

Sane is key to this game, Zaha exploited their weakness at the weekend with the amount of space you can find with one on one situations if you switch the diagonal ball quick enough with their wing backs pushed forward.

Switch the play early with plenty of grass in behind for Sane and Sterling to exploit, winner winner chicken dinner.......

Slim chance of Toure or Zab. And no KDB?
Perhaps, I just thought he'd go pragmatic and try to get a draw from this game. If not Zab, perhaps Fernando in for Dihno in midfield. And Dihno deployed at RB against the tricky Hazard. But I think Yaya starts as possession is part of his defense. Yaya and Silva still constitute our best bet of keeping possession.

Since I expect Silva to have a somewhat difficult time with Kante constantly harassing, possession will require Yaya's inclusion.
If you are being conventional that is :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.