• Lose

Votes: 150 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 112 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our best form still have defensive weakness. Chelsea's best form has no weakness anywhere on the pitch.
They wont have the ball and we will still create chances, there's not been a team to stop us creating chances when we are on our best form, not even Chelsea. So I still say our best beats their best. The trouble is we never know which City will show up.

They wont have the ball and we will still create chances, there's not been a team to stop us creating chances when we are on our best form, not even Chelsea. So I still say our best beats their best. The trouble is we never know which City will show up.

Chelsea don't need 10 chances to score and they also know more ways to score goals (use of height and headers) than us. I hope City and Chelsea meet in the FA Cup final to give a good indicator of who is the better team when playing at their best to WIN at a neutral ground.

Chelsea don't need 10 chances to score and they also know more ways to score goals (use of height and headers) than us. I hope City and Chelsea meet in the FA Cup final to give a good indicator of who is the better team when playing at their best to WIN at a neutral ground.
We're not always that wasteful, not on our best form, which is why I say this, we'll create far more which is why we'll score more. This all theoretical anyway, what's the chances of both teams being on their best on the same day including having their best squad out?

Last edited:
Predictions:

-Pep will go with a crazy formation, probably three at the back with Navas at RWB
-It will turn out to work really well but our forwards will miss almost every chance
-Hazard will score an incorrectly awarded penalty to put Chelsea 1-0 up.
-We'll equalise via Sané, who will be the only attacker to look bothered.
-De Bruyne will finish with one assist which people will say makes up for his 60% pass accuracy
-He'll also hit the post twice
-Cahill will score a late winner after Clichy fails to clear from a corner.
-We'll make one substitution, Zabaleta on for Navas in the 89th minute, despite desperately needing a goal.
It's scary how predictable we are and how everyone can see it beside Pep apparently

I thhink we will win. Before they got the luck in that last game agaiinst us they were against the ropes just hanging on. Conte will know that and will take measures but I expect Pep will outwit him, the team will work harder, beat Chelsea, then only manage a draw against Hull... Such is the world of the overpaid and overhere

If clichy plays and on his current form I can see another mistake or two in him.

Fernandinho and Yaya are just no match for their midfield. Our attackers will cause them problems though - it's just when we lose the ball....

If clichy plays and on his current form I can see another mistake or two in him.

Fernandinho and Yaya are just no match for their midfield. Our attackers will cause them problems though - it's just when we lose the ball....

Ferdy is fine. Yaya too slow

It's scary how predictable we are and how everyone can see it beside Pep apparently
There are no crazy formations. What there is is a coach playing players out of position because they are better than the incumbents. Nothing wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.