• Lose

Votes: 150 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 112 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sit deeper ? Under Guardiola....not a chance, a bit of pragmatism is required....also not a chance. We'll play the same kamikaze football & the result is anyone's guess .
Guardiola will not compromise over his style of play. His comments about poor finishing and defending, and his selections in the full back positions make it very clear that he considers some players as not good enough but rather than find a way of playing that suits the players he has, he wants to play his way, and find players that suit that style. I am not sure there is anything wrong with that if we finish in the top 4 and improve next season.

We've already bought two world class players in Sane and Jesus and I think if they are fit next season, then we will improve dramatically. However that is based on about 3 weeks of Jesus. It might be that he struggles next season because he'll be a marked man

Guardiola will not compromise over his style of play. His comments about poor finishing and defending, and his selections in the full back positions make it very clear that he considers some players as not good enough but rather than find a way of playing that suits the players he has, he wants to play his way, and find players that suit that style. I am not sure there is anything wrong with that if we finish in the top 4 and improve next season.

We've already bought two world class players in Sane and Jesus and I think if they are fit next season, then we will improve dramatically. However that is based on about 3 weeks of Jesus. It might be that he struggles next season because he'll be a marked man
I realise he won't compromise, I saw that in Monaco, the players aren't the only ones who havn't been good enough .

we have the tools to go and hurt chelsea and not just beat them but stamp a message for next season

if there is one game left in this season and we must go out and give it 110% its cheslea away leave nothing in the locker room and if we turn up and play i don't fear losing. in the home game we was far the better team and not for the the worst bit of refereeing seen in many a year chelsea would have got a thumping make no mistake city was the better team and if the ref sends off the chelsea player its a different score line

one thing we must not do is lose it just play football and give them a lesson they wont forget and show them next season is our season and not only next season but for the next 5 seasons you had your fun and who laughs louder laughs longer (we will never forget get chelsea at home) its nailed on the dressing room wall and everybody at manchester city hurt that day and it can never happen again even if the ref is in there pocket we go out and beat them we had enough chance to beat them with the ref in goal never mind running the game we take our chances its game over that's how well we can play

we have the tools to go and hurt chelsea and not just beat them but stamp a message for next season

if there is one game left in this season and we must go out and give it 110% its cheslea away leave nothing in the locker room and if we turn up and play i don't fear losing. in the home game we was far the better team and not for the the worst bit of refereeing seen in many a year chelsea would have got a thumping make no mistake city was the better team and if the ref sends off the chelsea player its a different score line

one thing we must not do is lose it just play football and give them a lesson they wont forget and show them next season is our season and not only next season but for the next 5 seasons you had your fun and who laughs louder laughs longer (we will never forget get chelsea at home) its nailed on the dressing room wall and everybody at manchester city hurt that day and it can never happen again even if the ref is in there pocket we go out and beat them we had enough chance to beat them with the ref in goal never mind running the game we take our chances its game over that's how well we can play

Do you really think the players are gonna go out and give 110% when half of them know they won't even be here next season?

___________________Willy_____________

Navas____Otamendi______Stones____Fernandinho

_____KDB__________Yaya_______Silva______

Sterling__________Aguero___________Sane
Close. But I'll do you one better. Garcia instead of Yaya. And you have a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.