Chelsea Thread 16/17

And I don't buy into all this "Costa is a much calmer player than last season" media-spin. He will always be a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode, it's what makes him the player that he is.
Sooner or later his lack of discipline will resurface, and then the whole keg will go off. The Chavs already have an appalling disciplinary record and that could well prove very very costly in the future, be it points deductions or accumulated red cards.

And I don't buy into all this "Costa is a much calmer player than last season" media-spin. He will always be a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode, it's what makes him the player that he is.
Sooner or later his lack of discipline will resurface, and then the whole keg will go off. The Chavs already have an appalling disciplinary record and that could well prove very very costly in the future, be it points deductions or accumulated red cards.

It's natural for fans to predict a future downfall for rival teams, but in my experience, this more hope and wishful thinking than genuine expectations.

Yep,they're doing very well.....and yet if it wasn't for bad luck,and criminal officiating,we'd have beaten them convincingly the other week.
I'll allow criminal officiating; several incidents throughout the game, but "bad luck"? Have a quick peek at our deflected goal. Bad finishing not bad luck.
And while that rag moron cost us the chance of narrowing the gap, we did that ourselves by failing to beat Everton, Southampton and Boro in three home games that most title contenders would see as winnable.

I'll allow criminal officiating; several incidents throughout the game, but "bad luck"? Have a quick peek at our deflected goal. Bad finishing not bad luck.
And while that rag moron cost us the chance of narrowing the gap, we did that ourselves by failing to beat Everton, Southampton and Boro in three home games that most title contenders would see as winnable.
Plenty of bad luck,most notably the ball rebounding to their players on several prominent occassions - we didnt get the rub of the green that game,and although our defence wasnt up to scratch,the score line was very misleading in regards overall performance.

Oscar transfer confirmed. Around £60M and wages of around £400,000 a week
How do they keep managing to get top dollar for selling players?

Beat me to it.

Not many things i look at other clubs for with an envious eye but fuck me, they have got the knack of getting some huge deals through for their players.

Beat me to it.

Not many things i look at other clubs for with an envious eye but fuck me, they have got the knack of getting some huge deals through for their players.

Can't we persuade Chinese clubs to pay upwards of £50 million each for Bony, Mangala, Nasri and Hart?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.