Chelsea Thread 16/17

Chelsea can certainly win ugly under Conte.

A lot of the performances during the 12 wins in a row haven't been great, but they are getting the results.

Very, very efficient and clinical team.

"Great" is a difficult standard to reach with any consistency. We don't have a great squad. Poor games, decent games and great games all mixed in there.

For instance, we beat Hull (2-0) and Leicester (3-0) with a pair of excellent performances but they were kind of dismissed at the time because they were against poor teams that came right after the defeats against Pool and Arsenal. We weren't great against United but we were very very good away at Southampton the following week and the game after that (Everton 5-0) was probably the best performance by any PL team this season. We weren't great against Spurs and you lot but we were pretty decent in both games.

And here were are - 12 wins in a row, 28 goals scored, 2 conceded, 10 clean sheets.

don't lose faith in Pep or MCFC, remember we would only be 1 point behind Chelsea if we weren't cheated by Antony Taylor and his band of crooks!!

I don't think they are better, not by any means. They're a defensive side, and Conte's system does suit them, in the long run they'll be found out.

I think it's unfair to characterise Chelsea as a defensive team. Being good defensively (which we are currently) is not even close to being the same as being defensive.

We've only scored 1 goal less than City and Arsenal tbh

Chelsea are better than us.

We'll finish runners up to them this season.
I don't think they are better than us by a long chalk. There's no way we should have been beaten by them.

Still a long way to go and luckily we play them again.

I don't think they are better than us by a long chalk. There's no way we should have been beaten by them.

Still a long way to go and luckily we play them again.

I don't think we're better than you either.

Going to be interesting to see how Chelsea deal with it when their winning run ends, all we can do for the minute is keep winning and keep the pressure on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.