Chelsea Thread 16/17

Without checking their fixture list, they must have some difficult games coming up. Seem to have had hell of a lot of "easy" games in the last couple of months

We had Spurs and City back to back just 4 games ago, at the start this month.

Our games haven't been any easier than City's.

Since the start of November City have played Boro, Palace, Burnley, Chelsea, Leicester, Watford, Arsenal, Hull.

Chelsea have had Everton, Boro, Spurs, City, WBA, Sunderland, Palace, Bournemouth.

But yes, we do have some tough games coming up. Spurs on Jan 4 and then Pool and Arsenal back to back a few weeks later.

We had Spurs and City back to back just 4 games ago, at the start this month.

Our games haven't been any easier than City's.

Since the start of November City have played Boro, Palace, Burnley, Chelsea, Leicester, Watford, Arsenal, Hull.

Chelsea have had Everton, Boro, Spurs, City, WBA, Sunderland, Palace, Bournemouth.

But yes, we do have some tough games coming up. Spurs on Jan 4 and then Pool and Arsenal back to back a few weeks later.

Fair do's, just seemed that way. Looking at those fixtures though if we'd have managed to keep Boro out for another 30 seconds and if KDB hadn't have missed from 5 yards against you, City would probably be 1 point ahead now

Fine margins! And still a long way to go with plenty of twists and turns

Fair do's, just seemed that way. Looking at those fixtures though if we'd have managed to keep Boro out for another 30 seconds and if KDB hadn't have missed from 5 yards against you, City would probably be 1 point ahead now

Fine margins! And still a long way to go with plenty of twists and turns

True, it is fine margins.

Also, it's difficult to keep up with a team that is winning every game. You've almost got to be perfect yourselves just to keep up. Every dropped point is currently being punished. In a normal situation, City's dropped points here and there wouldn't have resulted in you suddenly being 7 points off the pace.

I hope we beat them next week. They're a bunch of thugs and petulant. Fabregas has always be a snide **** I'm surprised half of the people are seeing it now. I just wish lamela broke that twats fingers last season

I hope we beat them next week. They're a bunch of thugs and petulant. Fabregas has always be a snide **** I'm surprised half of the people are seeing it now. I just wish lamela broke that twats fingers last season

I think it's pretty rich that you say this about Chelsea, seeing that you're a Stoke supporter.

I don't think they are better than us by a long chalk. There's no way we should have been beaten by them.

Still a long way to go and luckily we play them again.

There's no way we should have been beaten by them.

And therein lies the problem. We could also say 'there's no way we should've dropped 6 points at home v Everton, Southampton and Middlesborough (because like against Chelsea, we were the better side on the day) but we did, and Chelsea did beat us.

Chelsea are a lot more ruthless and more consistent than us. This is why we are 7 points adrift at the midway point with an inferior GD having already had the 'advantage' of the home game v them.

The table cannot lie after half a season. They are clearly better than us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.