Chelsea thread 2012/2013 season

sniff said:
Just been talking to a chelsea fan i went uni with, the Chelsea lot reckon he's already been told he's gone.

It's all just a matter of keeping the seat warm unitl Pep can sort his shit out and move to the UK... couple of chelsea ITK's ( yeah i know) reckon it could be before the West Ham game

Why would Di Matteo be happy to carry on with an act?

johnmc said:
sniff said:
Just been talking to a chelsea fan i went uni with, the Chelsea lot reckon he's already been told he's gone.

It's all just a matter of keeping the seat warm unitl Pep can sort his shit out and move to the UK... couple of chelsea ITK's ( yeah i know) reckon it could be before the West Ham game

Id imagine the huge pay off he would lose if he complained. Hughes must have had an idea what was going on before he was eventualy told before the Sunderland game.

Got a feeling that if Di Matteo does get the sack, it will be Redknapp or Benitez coming in as a caretaker manager.

Chelsea will go after Pep, but he has made it quite clear he is taking a year out, nothing less.

Plus, he wants a job sorted by February to get prepared for by pre-season, that's what's going around rumour wise.

I honestly do not know why any manager would want the Chelsea job, it must be an absolute nightmare working for Abramovich!

sam-caddick said:
I honestly do not know why any manager would want the Chelsea job, it must be an absolute nightmare working for Abramovich!

Seriously, if I'm Pep and I have a choice of jobs at top clubs all over the world, why would I take a job at one with an unstable owner who might have me killed if I don't win him four trophies every year?

sniff said:
johnmc said:
sniff said:

Id imagine the huge pay off he would lose if he complained. Hughes must have had an idea what was going on before he was eventualy told before the Sunderland game.

.... He'd receive a huge pay off regardless. I do not believe that Pep will be moving to England considering his sabbatical in New York has only been 4 months.

Castiel said:
bleed.blue said:
There is a lazy vibe to Mikel's game. There have been players in the past who have looked slow but done wonderfully well like Riquelme but Mikel doesnt have the passing ability and brain of Riquelme. He always seems so slow to tackles, tracking back. On the ball, he takes time and then plays a 2 yard pass. In the last game, he was near the centre circle and bertrand was on the left wing. He could have rolled the ball to him along the ground but decided to be different and lob a ball towards him. As usual got it horribly wrong and the ball went out for a throw in. Sorry scenes.
That is exactly the issue with him. Its not so much what he does, its the speed at which he does it. He is just a laboured player. He can turn in some excellent performances but they are usually when we are dominating the game and everything is going well.

Romeu was class under AVB but he was sidelined with injury for about a month, in which time AVB was sacked. Since then RDM has been reluctant to play him over Mikel and he hasn't had a string of consecutive games together to prove his worth. I also agree with the opinion that AVB's eye for talent is impressive, but his obvious knowledge of players doesn't seem to translate well on a tactical level for him, as many of his substitutions for us were baffling.

Mikel is wank. Like Luiz he thinks he's far better than he actually is.

Brilliant time for us to be playing Chelsea. Their manager's head will be mangled, the players will be realizing their midfield prettiness needs more grit and the owner will be mithering fuck out of Pep.

Good times.

TCIB said:
"Di Mateo expects to lose job"

Source:: SSN

Did he not always expect to lose it? Sooner or later. He was a caretaker manager who basically let the old boys have one last shot at the CL whilst screwing the league (a gamble that shouldnt have paid off at all, I mean Messi missing a penalty, really), Pep was taking a year out regardless, that was at max as long as he was going to get. Thats before you consider the general managerial merry go round that is CFC.

Stoned Rose said:
Mikel is wank. Like Luiz he thinks he's far better than he actually is.

Brilliant time for us to be playing Chelsea. Their manager's head will be mangled, the players will be realizing their midfield prettiness needs more grit and the owner will be mithering fuck out of Pep.

Good times.

Watch how they will have the performance of the season against us and Luiz will be solid as a rock

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.