Chelsea thread 2012/2013 season

Well it was always going to happen.
Giving him the job on a permanent basis was a mistake in itself. That CL and FA cup kind of forced Abrahamovich's hands in the matter but I guess we all knew RDM was never a top manager. They could not have won more trophies playing the way they did in the run up to the CL with Drogba going away. RDM probably had a good understanding with the players and kept them motivated and happy but you need more than that to manage a top club.

Bluebee2 said:
Chelsea are awful and the manager will be sacked before Christmas as I predicted before the season started.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Of just FUCK OFF. New manager bounce right before they play us. Fuck off. Fuck fuck fuck off.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Chelsea fans on Shed End are a little emotional!

We would be if they sacked Mancini tomorrow morning if we got beat and went out. The guy won them the Champions League/FA Cup double as well as being one of their legends from the past as a player.

I can totally understand them being pissed off

GXCity said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Chelsea fans on Shed End are a little emotional!

We would be if they sacked Mancini tomorrow morning if we got beat and went out. The guy won them the Champions League/FA Cup double as well as being one of their legends from the past as a player.

I can totally understand them being pissed off

Yes, but as others have said, RDM was never meant to be a full time manager, he got lucky with the CL win and RA hands were tied.

gaving673 said:
adrianr said:
Of just FUCK OFF. New manager bounce right before they play us. Fuck off. Fuck fuck fuck off.

Wouldn't that be better for you guys?

What, getting to face a Chelsea team with 90 minutes to impress the new guy rather than wallowing around in pity under Di Matteo? How is that better for us?

adrianr said:
gaving673 said:
adrianr said:

Wouldn't that be better for you guys?

What, getting to face a Chelsea team with 90 minutes to impress the new guy rather than wallowing around in pity under Di Matteo? How is that better for us?

to be fair they were meant to be wallowing around in pity under AVB and still ended up beating us.

They'll always raise their game for the big teams as their ego's won't want to be hurt.

It would have been a tough game with or without Di Matteo, we just have to play to the best of our ability and win the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.