Chelsea thread 2012/2013 season

adrianr said:
gaving673 said:
adrianr said:
Of just FUCK OFF. New manager bounce right before they play us. Fuck off. Fuck fuck fuck off.

Wouldn't that be better for you guys?

What, getting to face a Chelsea team with 90 minutes to impress the new guy rather than wallowing around in pity under Di Matteo? How is that better for us?

They may want to impress, but it's not going to make Luiz a better defender, Torres a better striker or Mikel a better midfielder.

FIFA has denied Didier Drogba's request for special permission to leave Shanghai Shenhua on loan outside the window #ssn

Benitez likes to play with 2 more orthodox wingers either side of a 3 man midfield. All playing in support of Torres up front. I reckon he will look to line Chelsea up something like this -

Cech
Ivanovic-Cahill-Terry-Cole
Mikel-Lampard
Ramires-Hazard-Mata
Torres

wesshaw1985 said:
Benitez likes to play with 2 more orthodox wingers either side of a 3 man midfield. All playing in support of Torres up front. I reckon he will look to line Chelsea up something like this -

Cech
Ivanovic-Cahill-Terry-Cole
Mikel-Lampard
Ramires-Hazard-Mata
Torres

What a shame Terry and Lampard are injured

Maicon & Mourinho Laughing At Benitez Managing Chelsea

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2012/11/22/futbol/futbol_internacional/premier_league/1353600760.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2012/11/22/futbol/ ... 00760.html</a>

Re: Maicon & Mourinho Laughing At Benitez Managing Chelsea

Benitez is a good manager and absolutely despises Ferguson so I'm glad he's back. His teams are usually hard to beat - I just hope he doesn't have enough time with the team to have much impact. But every time a noteworthy club gets a new manager they seem to win, so I'd take a draw right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.