Chelsea thread 2012/2013 season

Re: Maicon & Mourinho Laughing At Benitez Managing Chelsea

only by the word BENITEZ in big letters above the picture

citykev28 said:
How do we know that they were laughing at Benitez?

Headline says 'Mou y Maicon bromearon sobre la llegada de Benítez al Chelsea'

Which is 'Mou and Maicon joke about the arrival of Benitez at Chelsea'

Say what you will about Mourinho, but he seems to develop a very strong and lasting bond with his players.
Though things aren't looking that comfortable at Real.

Matt the Giant said:
Say what you will about Mourinho, but he seems to develop a very strong and lasting bond with his players.
Though things aren't looking that comfortable at Real.

CL or the League or he is out this year, they have sacked mangers after winning both competitions so they will only tolerate his football whilst he is successful and they may even sack after a CL win. As the League is out of their hands now all that is left is the CL, does anybody know who they are likely to face in the last 16?

Ironically he is meant to be laughing at a manager who could be a candidate to be his replacement.

Benitez is a good manager.

Materazzi on Benitez

"I did not get on well with Benitez. He made me remove pictures of the most important moments of my career with Mourinho and [Marcello] Lippi from my locker.

"He thought he knew everything, but he was afraid of his own shadow."

I can't see Benitez having any control over those Chelsea players, think this is just one last attempt at getting Torres to fire which i don't think will happen.

cvetan said:
Materazzi on Benitez

"I did not get on well with Benitez. He made me remove pictures of the most important moments of my career with Mourinho and [Marcello] Lippi from my locker.

"He thought he knew everything, but he was afraid of his own shadow."

I can't see Benitez having any control over those Chelsea players, think this is just one last attempt at getting Torres to fire which i don't think will happen.

the biggest personalities have already been sidelined; Drogba, gone, Cole, probalbly only has 6 months left there, Lampard Ditto. Terry might be kept on for a few more seasons but he has long been in decline and has embarassed the club on enough occassions if he gets too big for his boots or causes trouble again
they will jettison him without too much fuss.

The trick for Benitez will be getting consistency from Torres, Mikel and David Luiz and if he has to look to senior players for dressing room support I would go to Cech and and Ivanovic, two good guys still with a big role to play.

Although even those two have replacements already on the books for Chelsea; Azpilcueta is a good RB and Courtois will be ready to step into Cechs shoes within a couple of years max.

i tend to agree that Rafa could win the title win chelski.

mat said:
i tend to agree that Rafa could win the title win chelski.

Of course he could and if they get out the CL group he could probably have a good shot at that as well, anybody else feel he might bring in a regista in January, Benat from Betis perhaps? Maybe get a Kuyt type work horse and another striker as well.

I for one am thrilled about having Raffa back in the PL! I hope he and red-nose picks up again right where they left it. Let the fighting begin! :)

He's always been very loyal to and passionate about his club (Liverpool) and the things he has said in interviews about opponents, or their fans, is brilliant, and as a Liverpool fan I would always have huge amounts of respect for the Spaniard.

He's a really good manager and I think he will do very well with Chelsea, their fantastic squad filled with Spanish speaking players.
It's a shame though for his sake, that no matter what he do he'll probably get the sack at the end of the season. But I do hope Benitez is back in the PL to stay.

In fact, if Mancini for some reason was sacked at the end of the season (not saying I want that to happen), Benitiez would be one of three or four managers I think would actually make us even better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.