Chelsea Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaving673 said:
Mourinho on West Ham: "This is not Premier League, this is not the best league in the world. This is football from the 19th century." Lol someone should show Jose video's of Chelsea's performances at United and Arsenal this season

Maureen's cracking up! Showing his true colours now. What a twat!

MCC said:
gaving673 said:
Mourinho on West Ham: "This is not Premier League, this is not the best league in the world. This is football from the 19th century." Lol someone should show Jose video's of Chelsea's performances at United and Arsenal this season

Maureen's cracking up! Showing his true colours now. What a twat!
If he has actually said that he should be ashamed.

superseiyan said:
gaving673 said:

Funny thing is that Mourinho will probably put out a Chelsea team next Monday with "19th century" tactics.

Precisely. Fucking wanker.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Mata could have made the difference.
But you sold him, you Portuguese prick.
And some deluded dickheads still think you are a good manager.
Day by day, the myth of Maureen is unravelling.

Grade A c unt mate
I want to see him crying next monday night the horrible piece of fucking shit.

bitter bastard is our Maureen.
Fuck I want to put it up them on Monday.
Selling Mata to the rags-he'd have won you that game tonight.
pmsl....I bet Roman is fucking gutted at the style of our football.
Glad this **** is knowhere near our club

Hate Mourinho, wasn't it earlier this season he called Arsenal boring because they didn't score against them at the Emirates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.