Chelsea Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine if you asked most neutral football supporters who would they rather win the league - a team that entertains, a team galloping towards 150 + goals in a season and who are always likely to leak the odd one or three - or a cynical bunch of Tarquins who will be defensive and accumulate points by winning one nil I am pretty sure City would get the nod.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Even Allardyce made Maureen look stupid in the post-match interview, and fat Sam is normally outsmarted by a special needs reception class.
Can this laughable cretin look anymore foolish?
The emperor is stark bollock naked.

I have posted elsewhere on BM how the game is evolving at a pace so managers like Leslie and BFS ( and Wee Davey ) are just behind the times having failed to keep up with the evolution - has to be said Maureen is starting to look like he is getting out of touch too playing slightly out of date football - smells like its on the turn now

Big Sam is legend, taking a piss of Mourinho... scroll down for video:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2548381/West-Ham-play-19th-century-football-wed-need-drill-wall-Chelsea-boss-Mourinho-fumes-Big-Sams-negative-tactics.html?login#readerCommentsCommand-message-field" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... sage-field</a>

malg said:
MCC said:
gaving673 said:
Mourinho on West Ham: "This is not Premier League, this is not the best league in the world. This is football from the 19th century." Lol someone should show Jose video's of Chelsea's performances at United and Arsenal this season

Maureen's cracking up! Showing his true colours now. What a twat!
If he has actually said that he should be ashamed.
Said something similar on MOTD. Ridiculous.

I don't think Chelsea did much wrong. They were just up against a team who defended for their lives. Lots of shots from the edge of the penalty area, and not many clear cut chances

well after his moan and groan i expect an attacking line up for them monday.

yeah right

are u a man or a mouse jose?. or should i just call you mickey and ask how minnie is, you twat

A "19th century football" banner won't look out of place on Monday now.

And that 39 shot stat is very misleading. I catched their highlights, a lot of those shots were from outside the box by Mikel and Ramires and West Ham were happy letting them shoot knowing fully well they ain't gonna hit a cow's arse.

Is this the same mourinho who went to utd in august and didn't start with a recognised centre forward and came away with a 0-0??
Yeah.....ok jose.....
Oh and a 0-0 at arsenal too.....
Put your toys back in the pram and zip it maureen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.