Chelsea thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic bit of business yet again for Chelsea if they get rid of that Hudson fella for 30+ mill. 18 years old and hasn't started a prem league game so far. Cant be that good so kudos' to Chelsea if they manage this.

Have you seen Hudson Odoi play?

One of the best academy players I think Chelsea have had a in a few years.

If he can replicate what he has done at youth level - as Sancho has - he will be a bit of a steal at £30m.

Hudson Odoi was fantastic in the U17 World Cup win for England.

If I recall, it was him and Sancho on the wings with Foden as the number 10.

If he can replicate what he has done at youth level - as Sancho has - he will be a bit of a steal at £30m.

It's a big if

Fantastic bit of business yet again for Chelsea if they get rid of that Hudson fella for 30+ mill. 18 years old and hasn't started a prem league game so far. Cant be that good so kudos' to Chelsea if they manage this.

Mate, the meltdown that would ensue among Chelsea fans if Chelsea sold Hudson-Odoi would be something to behold. Not many Chelsea fans rate Willian (me included) plus Pedro is 31 years old. Hudson-Odoi is easily as good as Willian right now (Willian has only managed like 10 league goals in 5 seasons).

He caught my eye the first time I saw him for Chelsea, he looks a brilliant talent

Sancho played the group games, then went back to Dortmund.

Handing in a transfer request is a bold move
It's the right move and shows he has the right mentality to be a top player.

Players like Pogba, KDB, Salah and Sancho didn't f**k about when they weren't getting/going to get game time.

He is far too good to be wasting his career away on Chelsea's bench/not even making the squad.

And for people that want to say he is just 18...

A career is short
If you are good enough you're old enough
What good is staying at Chelsea going to do... while they buy players in your position who are no better and play players who are declining
Going on loan for the next 10 years

It's the right move and shows he has the right mentality to be a top player.

Players like Pogba, KDB, Salah and Sancho didn't f**k about when they weren't getting/going to get game time.

He is far too good to be wasting his career away on Chelsea's bench/not even making the squad.

And for people that want to say he is just 18...

A career is short
If you are good enough you're old enough
What good is staying at Chelsea going to do... while they buy players in your position who are no better and play players who are declining
Going on loan for the next 10 years

Sancho and this lad are changing the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.