Chelsea thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
hazard is poison to the rebuild this team needs. people like barkley, kovacic, jorginho do not yet look at home in a chelsea uniform. a bit timid, which, imo could be due to hazard. kante needs to switch clubs for both parties, a shame tbh. i wouldnt get rid of sarri but im sure the russian will soon run out of patience... they, like barca, madrid, bayern, are ready for a major rebuild. we have already done most of ours . . .

Come on Chelsea. Get your act together and take that 4th place back! I know who I prefer instead of the Rags and Arsenal.

Chelsea's problems lie with the playing staff not the manger - that dressing room must be a proper cess pit - player power , fucking disgruntled and full of themselves. If they have downed tools then this will be Mourinho, Conte and Sarri that they have effectively decided they don't like - if I were a Chelsea fan I'd be looking at what they put out on the park not the coaching staff - the dressing room must be as militant as an Allegro production line at BL in the 70's - " right brothers down tools all out ! " lol

I like the analogy.

hazard is poison to the rebuild this team needs. people like barkley, kovacic, jorginho do not yet look at home in a chelsea uniform. a bit timid, which, imo could be due to hazard. kante needs to switch clubs for both parties, a shame tbh. i wouldnt get rid of sarri but im sure the russian will soon run out of patience... they, like barca, madrid, bayern, are ready for a major rebuild. we have already done most of ours . . .
Did you actually call it a uniform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.