Chelsea thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bad is Jorginho? Sure, he can pick out a pass but he’s way too slow and gets caught in possession and don’t cover much ground defensively. Glad we missed out.
He was terrible in the Community Shield, outplayed by Foden. It was a sign of things to come.

Now picture this side without Hazard.
If he leaves (and he looks likely to at this stage tbf) a lot will depend on how they spend the £150m or so they'll get for him. They could end up being a better team if it's spent well. If it's spent badly they won't be a threat for a good few seasons.

Cant see anyone paying 150m for Hazard! I predict he be still at chelsea next season and in january talk to Madrid get pre contract and fcuk of for nowt! Thats what Real Madrid will be telling him if he wants to sign for them.

Or Chelsea could offer his dad 20m for him to sign a new contract and Hazaed will do as he is told lke he did before

This fella has changed his tune.

What do you expect from another idiot on the internet?
Having said that, did you watch the second video where he admits he was wrong about Pep in his first season here?
You should read some posts on here about Pep in his first season. It was far worse than what this guy said. At least this guy had the bollocks to admit he was wrong. Some were still posting bollocks like “1 league title in 3 seasons” straight after the Newcastle defeat.

Why after spending 90m on him 2 years ago have Juventus loaned Higuain to Chelsea? and what sort of wage must he be on??

Yeah I agree. I'm grateful actually, because if Sarri's Napoli was anything to go by a fully fledged and well funded Sarri Chelsea would be a great side, and I'd rather we not have to deal with that.

I think one of his biggest issues is Kanté. He's improved, and his attitude is the far better than the rest, but he really doesn't fit. He pressed like a madman today but Jorginho ended up incredibly isolated as a result. I actually think Sarri's unwilling to drop him as he reckons Kanté is the one and only player he knows won't let his ego get in the way of things. A bit of a double edged sword for Sarri.
It does beg the question why buy Jorginho and move Kante away from his best position.

What do you expect from another idiot on the internet?
Having said that, did you watch the second video where he admits he was wrong about Pep in his first season here?
You should read some posts on here about Pep in his first season. It was far worse than what this guy said. At least this guy had the bollocks to admit he was wrong. Some were still posting bollocks like “1 league title in 3 seasons” straight after the Newcastle defeat.

He got up at 06.30 fuck me don’t we all. There’s only the scousers that lie in bed all day the cvunt, what does he want a medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.