Chelsea thread 2019/20

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Ric, 8 Jun 2019.

1. cityboy1

cityboy1

Or how badly we have been we would have atleast another 6 points between us if it werent for our injury crisis. Everyone who thinks that we should be like chelsea and how good they are think back to spurs last season and how much of a difference between us points wise in the end.

2. Vialli98

Vialli98

Team supported:
    Chelsea
    Yeah, them two as well, and even though he isn't English, I'd count Christensen too, as he joined our academy at aged 14 or 15.

3. Vialli98

Vialli98

Team supported:
    Chelsea
    Yeah, that's true.

I think, while I'm fairly satisfied with how our season is going so far, I also know we haven't really set the world alight with our results, while performances have been good, the results have been pretty average at times so far, and us being just 2 points behind City is more of an indictment on a couple of City's results than anything incredible Chelsea are doing. In a couple of weeks, the gap between us will probably be back to 8-10 points.

dennishasdoneit likes this.
  4. cityboy1

cityboy1

I think you'll be a lot better next season when you can actually improve your team but people saying we should copy chelsea despite what we have done over the last two years and us having the injuries we have is crazy.

5. Vialli98

Vialli98

Team supported:
    Chelsea
    Bloody hell, who is saying that? That is genuinely absurd. I'm buzzing at what is happening at Chelsea, and watching this team genuinely awesome, but I think the ideal scenario would be to do what City are doing with some of what Chelsea have been forced to do sprinkled on top - meaning Foden and maybe another young lad become mainstays in the team alongside KDB, Bernardo etc.

cityboy1 likes this.
  6. Vialli98

Vialli98

Team supported:
    Chelsea
    Hudson-Odoi on Sterling.

Lampard on Sterling.

Last edited: 10 Oct 2019
    dennishasdoneit likes this.
  7. Vialli98

Vialli98

Team supported:
    Chelsea
    Hudson-Odoi looks pretty sharp already, albeit it's pretty obvious he has outgrown the U21 international level, but it was a good game for his fitness levels.

Last edited: 16 Oct 2019
  8. TonyM

TonyM

Sterling the Mole.

FFS Raheem, Don't be so damned nice all the time.

Vialli98 and Vienna_70 like this.
  9. ShaunMCFC

ShaunMCFC

I know, he's tarnishing his reputation as the greedy, bling wearing, money grabber that he actually is.

:)

Vialli98 and Vienna_70 like this.
  10. Vialli98

Vialli98

Team supported:
    Chelsea
    In the 5 games since coming back from being out for 6 months, Hudson-odoi has 4 assists and 3 goals.