Chelsea thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually agree 100% jorginho would be a perfect fit for this team, he didn't have a brilliant season last season,but I would put that down to the new system and the level of players for that system ,he actually would be an excellent buy next summer ,rodri does look the bees knees though,he has got the lot

Rodri is incredible, but, as you say, I doubt he'd look this good in Chelsea's team.

A big minus against Jorginho is his lack of athleticism, which doesn't appear to be a problem with Rodri.

Apart from Rodri can defend and Jorghino can't and Rodri is generally a better player, all round.

Jorginho can defend just fine. He just lacks anything resembling pace. I really don't think City would notice any difference with Jorginho instead Rodri.

Jorginho can defend just fine. He just lacks anything resembling pace. I really don't think City would notice any difference with Jorginho instead Rodri.
We'd be a lot weaker from a set piece point of view and i think rodri is a bit more a athletic aswell

Started with 4 academy players, and one more came on as a sub - two of them still teenagers - and they went and won a Champions League game away in Europe.

Abraham 1 goal
Tomori 1 assist
Hudson-Odoi 1 assist

The team might continue to be inconsistent, but I'm absolutely buzzing watching this team this season.

Started with 4 academy players, and one more came on as a sub - two of them still teenagers - and they went and won a Champions League game away in Europe.

Abraham 1 goal
Tomori 1 assist
Hudson-Odoi 1 assist

The team might continue to be inconsistent, but I'm absolutely buzzing watching this team this season.

That's what it's all about

Abraham 1 goal
Tomori 1 assist
Hudson-Odoi 1 assist

Fair play to you sir
Seems I was wrong and you were correct about the quality at Lampards disposal this season and the manager appears to be a very quick learner. .to win away in the CL with that team is fantastic.Early days still of course (and I still miss Sarri,great manager imo) but the fact you are buzzing watching your team says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.