Chelsea thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
A penny for Jorginho’s thoughts if Sarri leaves...

He can sit in the pub with the rest of us, reminiscing about how we had trials but we were injured/too small/ too slow/ went to Chelsea.

Chelsea will have to start over. Nobody looses a player like Hazard without consequences. I hope they will be a factor again soon as I much prefer them to the rest of the old top 6.

Midtable if they have the ban uphold. Hazard was the only player that was able to make something in that team.

As in 7-12th place?

You're having a laugh sir.

7-8 more alike. Look, you got that 4th this year with Rags and Arsenal having mares and though I don't expect them to be a much better, there are teams out of top 6 that are capable to attack that group. Everton, leicester, Wolves. I know you won't accept it easily and I don't like it happening as I like Chelsea more than the rest of "top 6", but there is no much difference in post-hazard chelsea team than these mentioned above. You haven't covered yourself in the glory building t he team last season or two, lot of uncharacteristic transfer mistakes for you, ass Chelsea usually does a good transfer business.

Not sure how much and good Rags are going to buy, though Solksjaer doesn't promise a lot, but I expect you and Arsenal to have a big fight in front of yourself to shrug off this group of teams that were just behind this season.

7-8 more alike. Look, you got that 4th this year with Rags and Arsenal having mares and though I don't expect them to be a much better, there are teams out of top 6 that are capable to attack that group. Everton, leicester, Wolves. I know you won't accept it easily and I don't like it happening as I like Chelsea more than the rest of "top 6", but there is no much difference in post-hazard chelsea team than these mentioned above. You haven't covered yourself in the glory building t he team last season or two, lot of uncharacteristic transfer mistakes for you, ass Chelsea usually does a good transfer business.

Not sure how much and good Rags are going to buy, though Solksjaer doesn't promise a lot, but I expect you and Arsenal to have a big fight in front of yourself to shrug off this group of teams that were just behind this season.

Since we don't know the final make up of any of these teams for next seaso, it's a bit daft to be making grandiose statements about impending doomsday scenarios.

Chelsea could look a lot different just by integrating the academy players and returning loanees - players that Chelsea fans have insisted are better than current first team players.

United have proven it doesn't matter how much money spend, and Arsenal barely have any money to spend.

The mid table teams are mid table teams. They have to prove they can match last season's level before we start talking about them as a threat to the top 6.

Since we don't know the final make up of any of these teams for next seaso, it's a bit daft to be making grandiose statements about impending doomsday scenarios.

Chelsea could look a lot different just by integrating the academy players and returning loanees - players that Chelsea fans have insisted are better than current first team players.

United have proven it doesn't matter how much money spend, and Arsenal barely have any money to spend.

The mid table teams are mid table teams. They have to prove they can match last season's level before we start talking about them as a threat to the top 6.

yeah, mid table teams have to prove and your youth and loanees don't. OK.

Ofc they do but I'm not the one making big predictions ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Of course you do, just the one fits you more. 2-3 years ago you finished 10th and you're telling me I am having a laugh for suggesting you might finished 7-8th. Your squad without Hazard is in no way something that could guarantee such a big confidence. Without him, you'd fight to stay at top 6 even this season. You've got no world class, star player in that team.

If you think youth and loanees will change that, than look back at how Arsenal did with the young policy. You guys stayed behind since Abramovich got in problems with UK authorities, the money you did spend recently was pretty much wasted and one more summer of that doesn't look good for you.

Again, I'd rather see you in top 4, than the likes of Rags, dippers or gooners, but I'm not confident.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.