Chelsea thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
God you don't half over exaggerate, yes you are playing well, but your also getting the run of the ball as in the game with Ajax recently.

Ajax game aside, tell me which game you think we were lucky to get the result we got? By my count, it's just Leicester at home.

I also don't know what me praising the unreal understanding our two midfielders have with each other with the overall team results.

How often do you watch a full 9o min Chelsea game, just out if interest?

Ajax game aside, tell me which game you think we were lucky to get the result we got? By my count, it's just Leicester at home.

I also don't know what me praising the unreal understanding our two midfielders have with each other with the overall team results.

How often do you watch a full 9o min Chelsea game, just out if interest?
Iv seen Chelsea quite a lot this season, and all this telepathic stuff you talk about is over exaggerating, i thought you was unlucky not to get a point against the dippers.
But Leicester outplayed you in the 2nd half, you was in control against Burnley but let in 2. All I'm saying is I don't see this wonderful silky smooth football like you do.

Iv seen Chelsea quite a lot this season, and all this telepathic stuff you talk about is over exaggerating, i thought you was unlucky not to get a point against the dippers.
But Leicester outplayed you in the 2nd half, you was in control against Burnley but let in 2. All I'm saying is I don't see this wonderful silky smooth football like you do.

I said Kovacic and Jorginho specifically sometimes look like they've got telepathic understanding. The interplay between in dicey areas prove that imo. You're welcome to believe that is an over exaggeration, but I respectfully disagree.

I said Kovacic and Jorginho specifically sometimes look like they've got telepathic understanding. The interplay between in dicey areas prove that imo. You're welcome to believe that is an over exaggeration, but I respectfully disagree.
I like Chelsea mate, and especially Frank, I hope you have a good season and you got a nice win today.

Credit to Chelsea, similarly to us they’ve had several key injuries, particularly rudiger and Kante adding to them losing their best player and a transfer ban yet they’re performing.

I had them and Leicester to challenge for 4th pre-season (I also had spurs to finish 2nd behind us but ignore that) A few additions in the summer and they can be challenging at the very top. It would be good to have a three way fight, gives us a bit of insurance against us having a dip knowing there’s somebody other than the dippers that can win it. I have no real hatred of Chelsea at least not compared to the likes of Liverpool United and spurs and lampard is a top top bloke

So 3rd vs 4th, Chelsea vs City after the int'l break.

How do City fans feel about this game?

So 3rd vs 4th, Chelsea vs City after the int'l break.

How do City fans feel about this game?
Eager to see the teams reaction. Wish there wasn't a break. You boys are on a good run and I'm glad its a challenging game so it should keep our players focused after the break. I think if we're on it like I hope then we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.