Chelsea thread 2020/21

Apparently Madrid payed Chelsea €160m for Hazard with just 1 year left on his contract now yeah Hazard a great player but come on that’s something dodgy as fcuk.

I expect them to sell there shit over expensive goalie for 50m as well.
Maybe they disguise equity funding as player sales.

Going to be interesting to see how many of their new signings Lampard plays from the get go. Immediately throwing in 5-6 new players on a team can have an adverse affect.

Good to see Frank belittle Klopps comments too. Chelsea should be a good watch this season.

Edit - they still need a goalie though.

He needs a win tonight v Brighton (and they should). The pressure will quickly build on Lampard if results go badly. He isn't playing this player, he isn't getting the most out of this player, this formation doesn't play to this guy's strengths. The problem with not having a big managerial reputation is that players can lose confidence fast and sulk (as we all know).

I think Lampard's been give a great opportunity with the money he's had, but he's also taking a huge risk in making so many big signings at once... Ironically, he could have made much fewer signings and still been top 4 in most people's books. Abramamovic obviously wants the title.

I actually thought we played quite poorly on Monday, certainly in an attacking sense. Brighton dominated the game and the 3-1 scoreline really flattered us in the end.

Really impressed with Werner's sharpness and quality.

Bernardo looks a shell of his former self. Everyone is hoping he regains form but its no guarantee.

Have to prepare at some point for life without Aguero and that knee injury he got is no joke.
It's also no guarantee that Chelsea's signings hit the heights expected of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.