Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That famed gegenpress isn't going to work very well with a passenger like Lukaku. Chelsea have been hoisted by their own petard.

The club dealt with that immediately and the man that abused Sterling has a lifelong ban now.

I'm sorry that you disagree. Chelsea's fanbase in its current version is no different to City, United or any other fanbase when it comes to stupid knuckleheads doing stupid things. I'm a black man and I've experienced or witnessed some form of racism at damn near every ground I've been to in my life, City included.

To be fair we had someone banned and taken to court, in the last few years, who was picked up on camera making monkey gestures to a black player. Unfortunately in a crowd of 50k people, there are always going to be a percentage of idiots and that person didn't reflect the majority of City fans, in the same way the person who abused Sterling doesn't represent most of yours.

The club dealt with that immediately and the man that abused Sterling has a lifelong ban now.

I'm sorry that you disagree. Chelsea's fanbase in its current version is no different to City, United or any other fanbase when it comes to stupid knuckleheads doing stupid things. I'm a black man and I've experienced or witnessed some form of racism at damn near every ground I've been to in my life, City included.
Nobody should have to put up with or witness racism mate, it’s the most basic vile horrible senseless disgusting shit possible. However to say City fans are the same as chelsea fans are the same isn’t correct but I completely agree that a racist City fan is just as bad as a racist chelsea fan.

Edit, sorry I should have added, I do agree with your point that chelsea as a club have done an awful lot over the last few years to try and eradicate the racist problem at chelsea, and that is to be applauded

Individual quality lacking up front? If only they had unlimited resources they could have spent £57.6 million on Pulisic, £36 million on Ziyech and £97 million on Lukaku. That’s a quality front three however way you slice it, but Stones and Laporte had them for lunch. Lukaku in particular could have told the media there was a lack of individual imagination from the dug-out, but has perhaps said enough already. @Eccles Blue is spot-on. TT is a strange feller.
TT - Tactical Tuchel..?

TT contemplating his next move.

supercat126hd-matthew.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.