Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point still stands though. We get so much crap any time we sign a player and the PL and Uefa have hounded City over FFP. Seemingly Chelsea have just a free pass to write off over 1.5 billion pounds worth of debt and spend whatever they like without any kind of criticism. Compare this to the outrage if we sign Bellingham this summer and how we are cheating the world of football.

I honestly do take your point and understood what you were getting at. Just didn't want to let the incorrect numbers stand unchallenged :)

I honestly do take your point and understood what you were getting at. Just didn't want to let the incorrect numbers stand unchallenged :)
I'll hold my hands up, i was looking at it in euros on transfermarket. It looked much better my way i thought ;)

Nice of you add a couple of million to each transfer. I'm sure you can make the same point without inflating the numbers for no reason :)

Havertz 75m
Fofana 75m
Cucurella 56m (rising to 62m)
Kepa 71m
Pulisic 54m
Lukaku 97m

So you're collectively off by nearly 40m.
agents fees, wages, dinner money, dads pay off and media greasing palms im i getting close to higher fees

Havertz 80, fofana 80, Cucurella 65, Kepa 80, pulisi 60, Lukaku 100 - imagine if that was us, the football world would implode. They got a 1.3 billion pound hand out when roman sold up and now have spunked half a billion in one season. PL should be looking at these cunts and not us.
1.6b

I think I read somewhere before he took over Chelsea that he has previous for this, buy a load of players on very long contracts win a trophy I think it was about the dodgers then he doesn't bother with the team after that win. Doesn't back them much. I don't know if that will happen with Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.