Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I read somewhere before he took over Chelsea that he has previous for this, buy a load of players on very long contracts win a trophy I think it was about the dodgers then he doesn't bother with the team after that win. Doesn't back them much. I don't know if that will happen with Chelsea.

Very unlikely to happen at Chelsea. They’re not likely to win anything for a long time.

I think I read somewhere before he took over Chelsea that he has previous for this, buy a load of players on very long contracts win a trophy I think it was about the dodgers then he doesn't bother with the team after that win. Doesn't back them much. I don't know if that will happen with Chelsea.

That certainly isn't true with the Dodgers, so not sure if that is applicable here.

Chelsea will be fine.

People on here always think clubs that go on spending sprees are going to fail. Last January everyone had to take the piss out of Newcastle's "panic signings", last summer everyone on here was taking the piss out of Nottingham Forest and saying they were guaranteed to go down after signing 20 players.

Watching them yesterday, if they replace Havertz with Felix, they will be in the top 4. Their 1st, 2nd and 3rd biggest problems are how bad that kid is at finishing.

I can't wait for Ferran Torres to break the law in a couple of year so I can come back here and associate that crime with City haha.
Keep up, every ex City player who commits a crime is immediately flagged as “former Manchester City player” this fella accused of rape and labelled “former MCFC player”! Even though he played a total of zero minutes at Senior Level, it’s not an isolated instance neither.

Keep up, every ex City player who commits a crime is immediately flagged as “former Manchester City player” this fella accused of rape and labelled “former MCFC player”! Even though he played a total of zero minutes at Senior Level, it’s not an isolated instance neither.

That's genuinely terrible but I suppose not isolated to City. Here's a story about Avram Grant's alleged crimes with the headline highlighting his Chelsea connection despite being our caretaker manager for about 6 months in a career spanning over 40 years.

Chelsea will be fine.

People on here always think clubs that go on spending sprees are going to fail. Last January everyone had to take the piss out of Newcastle's "panic signings", last summer everyone on here was taking the piss out of Nottingham Forest and saying they were guaranteed to go down after signing 20 players.

Watching them yesterday, if they replace Havertz with Felix, they will be in the top 4. Their 1st, 2nd and 3rd biggest problems are how bad that kid is at finishing.
Top 4 isn't going to happen.

Arsenal, City, Newcastle, and Scum are all better. Fulham too. Spurs probably also. Chelsea may scrape top 4 - but IMO they're very unlikely to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.