Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
All on there apart from the last two signings

Okay so that’s 43 players but around 15-17 of them are just academy players that aren’t really part of the first team or have less than 3 appearances. So around 25-28 first team players.

Okay so that’s 43 players but around 15-17 of them are just academy players that aren’t really part of the first team or have less than 3 appearances. So around 25-28 first team players.

If I was a Chelsea fan mate my biggest concern would be who is picking players to sign, what’s the actual plan behind it all and who is picking the team and tactics each week.

Honestly, I worry for you right now because I think the new owner is pulling all the shots and he knows sweet fuck all about the game.

If I was a Chelsea fan mate my biggest concern would be who is picking players to sign, what’s the actual plan behind it all and who is picking the team and tactics each week.

Honestly, I worry for you right now because I think the new owner is pulling all the shots and he knows sweet fuck all about the game.

Boehly has put a structure in place. There are recruitment people, technical directors etc. For example, the Mudryk deal, even the failed Enzo deal, it was Vivell and the fella we brought in from Brighton, Winstanely, who led those negotiations.

I think it was Vivell, the technical director, who decided to stop pursuing Gvardiol and go after Badiashile for example. Boehly definitely stumbled through the first window not really knowing what he was doing, relying heavily on Tuchel but he's reported to have taken a step back from sporting director duties last month.

I can’t imagine player morale is at its highest, right now. Imagine your superiors actively tracking every available and unavailable name that is linked with another club, and they play in your position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.