Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be a fire sale regardless because I sure as hell do not think Pulisic, Ziyech, Auba, Azpi, Jorginho will be at the club next season.
Thy don't really have the option before of loaning players.
They can only loan a maximum of 2 within the Premier league now.
It looks like they'll be organising their own" Black Friday"

€35m actually, according Romano. He might be injury prone but if he can overcome that he’s one hell of a talent. Only 20 years old.
We don't whether is one hell of a telent. He has completed 90 mins only 5 times in 4 years

If he's a dud, he's a dud but there are different levels of dud. Werner for me was a dud (considering how much we paid for him) but a good kind of dud (as in he showed he could still contribute despite struggling in front of goal), despite being on nearly £300K a week. Took a hit on the transfer fee, sold him for half of what we paid but we got out of being on the hook for £300K a week for another 3 years, which is what he had left on his deal.
I can't believe Mudryk is on a "heavily" incentivised contract. He wanted to go to Arsenal and even asked them if they could match your salary offer and terms which they couldn't. If they were prepared to pay £80m I'm sure they would have a salary budget to match. You'll be paying him big wages.

I can't believe Mudryk is on a "heavily" incentivised contract. He wanted to go to Arsenal and even asked them if they could match your salary offer and terms which they couldn't. If they were prepared to pay £80m I'm sure they would have a salary budget to match. You'll be paying him big wages.

I’m just going by what has been reported mate. He’s on £97K a week, which is, according to the Athletic, around £10K or so more than wha Arsenal offered him.

Speaking of which, great impact off the bench. Exactly what I was hoping to see.

A disgrace that was allowed to happen mate! The £1.6bn of debt should NOT have been allowed to just be written off when through their accounting periods it was mentioned that the debt was there?
Yep, the 900k per week after FFP should not be allowed to be written off, it should remain on the books and accounted for over the length of time it took to accrue that debt. So from 2013, around 470m, 47m per year, not actually paid back but applied to the accounts for FFP purposes.

The actual money is still in a frozen UK bank account waiting to be distributed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.