Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sterling moved because he wanted guaranteed playing time then he may have picked the wrong club.

Felix
Mudryk
Ziyech
Pulisic
Nkunku (next season)
Aubameyang
Havertz
Broja
Fofana
Madueke

If Sterling moved because he wanted guaranteed playing time then he may have picked the wrong club.

Felix
Mudryk
Ziyech
Pulisic
Nkunku (next season)
Aubameyang
Havertz
Broja
Fofana
Madueke

Im not sure how real it was but I remember reading reports of him and his management team being totally dismissive of Arsenal in the summer. I wonder if he'd still feel the same now? Saying that, I don't think we'd offer him £300k+ a week.

Potter going on about we be better once our injured players are back!? Really you seen the players that are fit!? Or are chelsea a one mane team waiting Reece to come back? Because when he plays chelsea usually win!

find it funny that the amount of money spent since the summer or just since Boehly took over and you hardly find an article mainstream media having an issue with this level of spending.

but if the owner was called Todorovic Boehlinoski from Russia or Sheikh Todrani Boehlsirikum from Dubai this same spending would be painted with very different tone in newspapers.

now the tone is more like Todd Boehly doesnt understand football maybe etc.
but none of those evil spending, will crash the premier league, its bad for the game, unfair shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.