Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea haven’t sold 9 players so the chelsea fan on here is telling fibs

In
David Datro Fofana (£10.6m, Molde)
Benoit Badiashile (£33.6m, Monaco)
Andrey Santos (£11m, Vasco da Gama)
Joao Felix (loan, Atletico Madrid)
Mykhaylo Mudryk (£62.5m, Shakhtar Donetsk)
Noni Madueke (£30.7m, PSV Eindhoven)
Malo Gusto (£31m, Lyon)

Out
Malo Gusto (loan, Lyon)

Chelsea total spent to date: £188.9m
Chelsea total received to date: £0m

Chelsea net transfer balance: -£188.9m

0_GettyImages-94578448.jpg

Nothing said about FFP that I have seen?

Chelsea haven’t sold 9 players so the chelsea fan on here is telling fibs
In
David Datro Fofana (£10.6m, Molde)
Benoit Badiashile (£33.6m, Monaco)
Andrey Santos (£11m, Vasco da Gama)
Joao Felix (loan, Atletico Madrid)
Mykhaylo Mudryk (£62.5m, Shakhtar Donetsk)
Noni Madueke (£30.7m, PSV Eindhoven)
Malo Gusto (£31m, Lyon)

Out
Malo Gusto (loan, Lyon)

Chelsea total spent to date: £188.9m
Chelsea total received to date: £0m

Chelsea net transfer balance: -£188.9m

You can just @ me next time ffs. The discussion was about how many players have been brought in under this ownership to which I gave you a number and then mentioned that we have lost (or more accurately lost and anticipating to lose) around 9 players (potentially more). So I counted all the players we’ve sold, sent on loan, released from loan and players I know for a fact won’t be here next season (Jorginho and Azpi). So I’m not telling no fibs. I just failed to add more context to my point but I’d hoped you get the gist of it anyway.

Playing an absolute blinder here is Boelhy, inflating the market to a ridiculous level knowing teams will struggle to get value now, giving him a relatively free run at the market. We can't compete with this reckless spending now, add Newcastle, scum, and Arsenal in to the mix and we might be feeding on scraps very soon

You can just @ me next time ffs. The discussion was about how many players have been brought in under this ownership to which I gave you a number and then mentioned that we have lost (or more accurately lost and anticipating to lose) around 9 players (potentially more). So I counted all the players we’ve sold, sent on loan, released from loan and players I know for a fact won’t be here next season (Jorginho and Azpi). So I’m not telling no fibs. I just failed to add more context to my point but I’d hoped you get the gist of it anyway.

I did ask how many been sold you said nine not we want let at least nine go of loaned out! Chelsea have till tomorrow to sell a few or loan players out also there is a limit on certain age players going out on loan from one team!

Playing an absolute blinder here is Boelhy, inflating the market to a ridiculous level knowing teams will struggle to get value now, giving him a relatively free run at the market. We can't compete with this reckless spending now, add Newcastle, scum, and Arsenal in to the mix and we might be feeding on scraps very soon

Funny Klopp not calling out chelsea spending!? Instead came out with something like this “if I know pep he will be buying big this summer”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.