Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's scattergun about it?

They've got a LB we know works well with Potter. 2 young, fast, ball playing CBs who'll do well in a high line. Pace on the wings with Mudryk, Sterling, Madiuke and now a creative engine in midfield.

You look at Brighton's team last season and Potter seems to be building an expensive high quality version.
Doesn’t bother me at all what they get up to, but can you imagine what the other PL Clubs and the media would be saying if it was us doing it?

What will they do when they recover?

Some of them aren't coming back until April. Plus, if you actually look at the names, that 33 includes 4 goalkeepers and half a dozen 18/19 year old kids who aren't really expecting much first team action and they've got a few in their mid-30's who can't play every week.

Obviously they've decided to buy in the new team and worry about selling off the castaways later, and that will have it's challenges but will presumably pay off in August when the January signings have been the 8 months instead of 4 weeks.

I have to say outside of City I think they're one of the only interesting clubs in the league right now. Them & Brighton.

Mudryk, Felix and Fernandez could make a huge difference - I hope there's nothing riding on us beating them in May.

Some of them aren't coming back until April. Plus, if you actually look at the names, that 33 includes 4 goalkeepers and half a dozen 18/19 year old kids who aren't really expecting much first team action and they've got a few in their mid-30's who can't play every week.

Obviously they've decided to buy in the new team and worry about selling off the castaways later, and that will have it's challenges but will presumably pay off in August when the January signings have been the 8 months instead of 4 weeks.

I have to say outside of City I think they're one of the only interesting clubs in the league right now. Them & Brighton.

Mudryk, Felix and Fernandez could make a huge difference - I hope there's nothing riding on us beating them in May.
Have they got an option on Felix? I imagine that would be another 80/90 million considering he just signed a new contract.

I was just wondering about Uefa FFP rules and changes ? didn't win go through some sort of ban and fines by uefa when we broke the rules, or they thought we had broken the rules, even though they changed the old rule they still tried charging us under the old rules after the rule change ?

Chelsea may have found a loophole by spreading the cost over the length of the contract, but can UEFA still feel a club like Chelsea took advantage and still bring them to justice

Chelsea are potentially going to be stuck with players that may not work out , possibly having some impact on signing new players in the future.

shoddy and short sighted.

I was just wondering about Uefa FFP rules and changes ? didn't win go through some sort of ban and fines by uefa when we broke the rules, or they thought we had broken the rules, even though they changed the old rule they still tried charging us under the old rules after the rule change ?

Chelsea may have found a loophole by spreading the cost over the length of the contract, but can UEFA still feel a club like Chelsea took advantage and still bring them to justice
nah the only reason UEFA punished us is because our owners were brown. it was the american white supremacist owners who kept putting our hit pieces in the media and forced UEFA to bend their own rules to take action against us. now that the chelsea owners are americans there will be no action taken against them. expect a lot of d**k sucking by the media about how great chelsea are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.