Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself agreeing with him on most things, even non-Chelsea related. Great poster.

Well OK, I stopped laughing now so I can be a little more forgiving. He is clearly an intelligent poster but I wish he would, sometimes, to paraphrase: in the bowels of Christ, consider that he may be mistaken. He makes good points but I find it hard to like them without trying to prick the balloon of his pomposity.

One point about Chelsea, that even my Bolton supporting missus gets.
If they were in danger of challenging Stretford, or the Arse, for the CL places (or God forbid a trophy). They might actually be getting criticism.
Currently they're inconsequential - so it's not important.

I know plenty of City fans will have no sympathy and I understand why, but I feel for Raheem Sterling. Left for regular starts and to be one of the main men in a Champions League side. Looking like he'll be zero for three next season.

Well OK, I stopped laughing now so I can be a little more forgiving. He is clearly an intelligent poster but I wish he would, sometimes, to paraphrase: in the bowels of Christ, consider that he may be mistaken. He makes good points but I find it hard to like them without trying to prick the balloon of his pomposity.
Never an intuitive post, I remember last year when he clearly informed us all Ralph Rag was the next coming of Christ and we should be aware he would turn the Rags into a force. He just does too much googling and he gets a metaphorical slap in the face when he's wrong but will never admit it, pomposity is the correct description.

I know plenty of City fans will have no sympathy and I understand why, but I feel for Raheem Sterling. Left for regular starts and to be one of the main men in a Champions League side. Looking like he'll be zero for three next season.
He's a decent enough lad but never had the feeling he had an affinity with the club or fans especially in the last couple of years, he missed two trophy parades and his body language at the Villa match gave the game away. I posted that on here and got slaughtered by the Raheem fan boys (and girls). I do however wish him all the best and hope he finds a club to suit because it clearly won't be at the Chav's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.