Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Not doing anything other than what is the standard behaviour for pretend hooligans thesedays. All mouth no action. It's like the football version of cosplay. So they don't expect to actually be hit.

2. It looks like a sucker punch.

3. I see these videos all the time and how do these people keep getting kncoked out? I've been hit harder than that continuously and never got knocked out. I don't understand how it knocks them out?

4. The lad who knocks him out looks like a muppet. I'd like to see him take someone on in an actual fight not sucker punch someone.

5. All the other muppets chanting irons. Why? Some muppet got sucker punched by another muppet. This wasn't Chelseas top man getting battered by West Hams. Again, football cosplay. Every single **** involved in this clip is a fucking muppet.

6. Just seen the follow up video. What a ****, glad someone knocked him out.

Enzo Fernandez and Joao Felix look class.

Mykhailo Mudryk has shown glimpses of unreal talent - but so far, he's no Ian Robbin by a long stretch. He's got potential for sure - but so far, it's just potential.

It's probably far too late for Chelsea to turn this season around - but they've got a ton of on field talent and should easily make top 4 next year.
===
Meanwhile... the massive 600 million+ pound spending by Chelsea (which, by the way I'm 100% OK with) - just serves to highlight how ridiculous the FFP rules are.

Fuck FFP.

City knew the rules and abided by them - with sponsorships. Turns out that governing bodies don't like that - and we're in hot water.

Chelsea's trick is very long term, amortized contracts. What do governing bodies think of that?
===
It's all bullshit.

Let teams spend what they want. The sole criterion I think should be that teams shouldn't be allowed to spend in such a manner that they risk insolvency.

He came round at the stadium, there was footage of him in a wheelchair.

A bit of an moronic thing to do filming from your hospital bed pratting about when you are currently the country's biggest div.

The country's biggest div? I can think of many more much bigger divs but yeah we do have our fair share of them :)

Enzo Fernandez and Joao Felix look class.

Mykhailo Mudryk has shown glimpses of unreal talent - but so far, he's no Ian Robbin by a long stretch. He's got potential for sure - but so far, it's just potential.

It's probably far too late for Chelsea to turn this season around - but they've got a ton of on field talent and should easily make top 4 next year.
===
Meanwhile... the massive 600 million+ pound spending by Chelsea (which, by the way I'm 100% OK with) - just serves to highlight how ridiculous the FFP rules are.

Fuck FFP.

City knew the rules and abided by them - with sponsorships. Turns out that governing bodies don't like that - and we're in hot water.

Chelsea's trick is very long term, amortized contracts. What do governing bodies think of that?
===
It's all bullshit.

Let teams spend what they want. The sole criterion I think should be that teams shouldn't be allowed to spend in such a manner that they risk insolvency.

It's not the actual spending that City are in trouble for, is it? It obviously all related to money but it's not the money spent itself City were investigated for?

Clearly UEFA did not like the amortisation loophole so they have moved to close it. So clubs can still hand out long term contracts but the main benefit for doing so (which is also a huge risk) has been removed when amortisation being limited to 5 years.

As for this season, I'm putting all our eggs in the CL basket. Top 4 is long gone. I'd actually prefer to finish 8th than 5th or 6th in terms of next season but at the same time I want to see this team start to put in performances and stack wins together. Don't think we have managed back to back wins more than once this season which is truly shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.