Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never an intuitive post, I remember last year when he clearly informed us all Ralph Rag was the next coming of Christ and we should be aware he would turn the Rags into a force. He just does too much googling and he gets a metaphorical slap in the face when he's wrong but will never admit it, pomposity is the correct description.
Yes, there are a few on here who think 10 minutes of Google makes them an expert on anything. Actually, maybe it's just the one or two as they never seem to post at the same time. You know who they are, because when confronted they go away for another 10 minute Google. And when they are wrong, they either don't come back or, if feeling particularly belligerent, they turn the discussion away from the original point rather than admit they were wrong.

Anyway, intelligence with empathy makes for a sound poster, intelligence without empathy makes for a pompous arse.

Not aimed at a particular poster, of course. Just a general observation.

Surely this can't be from Saturday evening? You wouldn't be given a hospital bed for being sparked..

For full context..

Surely this can't be from Saturday evening? You wouldn't be given a hospital bed for being sparked..

For full context..

Well given he was knocked unconscious and had to be carried out of there, I'd say getting a bed is standard? What else would they do with an unconscious person being brought in for treatment?

Well given he was knocked unconscious and had to be carried out of there, I'd say getting a bed is standard? What else would they do with an unconscious person being brought in for treatment?
Was your lad acting the goat or is there more to this do you know.
Was a vicious punch that. Lucky his mates sort of broke his fall or that could have been a lot worse.

He came round at the stadium, there was footage of him in a wheelchair.

A bit of an moronic thing to do filming from your hospital bed pratting about when you are currently the country's biggest div.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.