Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find out then if they do go out of champs league if they true to there word in giving Potter time

I think a lot of Chelsea fans are desperate to get rid of Potter now but my gut feeling is these owners will give at least a huge portion of next season.

I think a lot of Chelsea fans are desperate to get rid of Potter now but my gut feeling is these owners will give at least a huge portion of next season.

Agree he will get at least the first half of next season to see if there is improvements! Why shouldn’t there be with the squad you’ll start next season with

Agree he will get at least the first half of next season to see if there is improvements! Why shouldn’t there be with the squad you’ll start next season with

Yeah I honestly think Chelsea should just punt the rest of the season and start preparing for next season. Bed in the players that need bedding in, strategically use players that you have in the shop window to advertise for potential buyers, let young players gain experience and just let the squad gel together. Naturally I think results will pick up towards the end of the season and I think we'll probably end up finishing around 6th in the end.

this is what happens when you have an owner who just seems to buy for the sake of it without a plan. Hes got a midfielder on loan in brazil what they bought who has failed his work visa buy a point because the owner continued to buy more midfielders. Hes doing exactly what he did with the la dogers and that didnt work there (they won one world series). this is going to be a shit show because he has no plan they are just going around europe and trying to buy every talented name in the book to hopefully stop other teams

this is what happens when you have an owner who just seems to buy for the sake of it without a plan. Hes got a midfielder on loan in brazil what they bought who has failed his work visa buy a point because the owner continued to buy more midfielders. Hes doing exactly what he did with the la dogers and that didnt work there (they won one world series). this is going to be a shit show because he has no plan they are just going around europe and trying to buy every talented name in the book to hopefully stop other teams

Well at least it's one team less to worry about :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.