Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give over, tried to better himself, nothing wrong with that. Most people in any walk of life would jump at a big opportunity. Possibly wrong club, and needs time to get his ideas across. Given the right club and supportive board think he can make it to the top.
no mate he shat on brighton and now will get what he deserves when sacked!!! just hope no club gives him time of day cos if he did get a leeds southampton job he’ll soon fuck them of if a bigger club comes along!!!! hate managers and players like that

no mate he shat on brighton and now will get what he deserves when sacked!!! just hope no club gives him time of day cos if he did get a leeds southampton job he’ll soon fuck them of if a bigger club comes along!!!! hate managers and players like that
Potter was mental to give up a decent job to go to Chelsea, especially with the current state they're in. I wish he'd come to us, though Dyche might save us yet.

Seeing all the plastic fans crying about him is hilarious though.

When was the last time you actually scored a goal ? Can’t believe how bad you are tbh

I had to Google it ffs but it was surprisingly just last weekend. Joao Felix vs West Ham. It’s the only goal we’ve scored in about a month though.

Chelsea have been shocking this season. By far the worst big club. I don't think the whole Roman thing helped, really. Still, I can see it only being temporary. I'd love for the title race to be a five horse thriller. Imagine us, United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool all fighting for it, neck and neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.