Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea have been shocking this season. By far the worst big club. I don't think the whole Roman thing helped, really. Still, I can see it only being temporary. I'd love for the title race to be a five horse thriller. Imagine us, United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool all fighting for it, neck and neck.

There would only be one of two winners in that title race and it wouldn’t be us, Chelsea or Arsenal.

Chelsea have been shocking this season. By far the worst big club. I don't think the whole Roman thing helped, really. Still, I can see it only being temporary. I'd love for the title race to be a five horse thriller. Imagine us, United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool all fighting for it, neck and neck.
id rather imagine all of them being shit.

A five-club title race. It will never happen, nobody can compete with our oil state-funded, financially doped, FFP dodging massive spending, apart from the 9 clubs that have net outspent us since 2018 including Fulham, Everton and Wolves.

I’m sure this happened in the 2013/14 season with City being crowned champions and Jose Mourinho moaning like fuck about our games in hand, Chelsea did the double over us that season, but we did the double over Utd, Spuds and Arsenal, one of my favourite seasons under Pelegrini.

If he goes in the summer and West Ham stay up then that would be a great fit. West Ham like to play attacking football historically and have players to do so and the club won’t be demanding a title challenge.

Moyes surely has to go considering the return on investment and players he has at his disposable coupled with turgid football he’s serving up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.