Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
There would only be one of two winners in that title race and it wouldn’t be us, Chelsea or Arsenal.
I'm not sure why you're certain United or Liverpool would be the title winners, given United haven't won one in ten years and Liverpool just the one in the last 33.

I'm pointing out the obvious here, but given the attacking talent in that team that's incredible.

It's unreal how bad we have been as an attacking force this season. What makes it all the more annoying is that we have the joint second best defence in the league (only Newcastle have conceded less than us), so if we had scored literally just a couple of more goals this season (perhaps 4 or 5) I'm sure we would be in the thick of the top 4 battle.

It's unreal how bad we have been as an attacking force this season. What makes it all the more annoying is that we have the joint second best defence in the league (only Newcastle have conceded less than us), so if we had scored literally just a couple of more goals this season (perhaps 4 or 5) I'm sure we would be in the thick of the top 4 battle.
Really has been a weird and disjointed season hasn't it. Everyone predicted it, but it's all over the place.

Yep and Haaland has scored more league goals than Chelsea have as a team. We’ve scored 1 goal in the last month. I’m sure the goal of the month competition is going to be interesting :)
It’s character building, some of my happiest days supporting City were when we had so few goals we changed it to a throw in of the month competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.