Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think that next season is when Chelsea might get their shit together. You can't make that many signings and expect everybody to hit the ground running, but once they clear the decks of surplus players in the summer I'd expect a clearer strategy to emerge. Whether that will be under Potter remains to be seen as things don't look good for him at the moment but to be fair to him, the amount of players coming in in January - along with last summer's new signings - means he probably doesn't know whether he's coming or going!

Mendy’s been out for ages. You’ve had some rotten luck with injuries.

I don’t think he’s played a single game this season. Kepa was preferred at the start of the season as Mendy was injured and then kept his place after Mendy returned. So for about 5-10 games Mendy sat on the bench while Kepa performed pretty well, then I think he got hurt during the World Cup and elected to have an operation.

Said it before, but I remember a certain type of United fan wish Ferguson would leave every time they had a slightly off season in the 2000s, and you see it with Pep on here. Be careful what you wish for.
Peps going nowhere soon in my estimation. Especially with is pre match talk to the snidely media shits.

Said it before, but I remember a certain type of United fan wish Ferguson would leave every time they had a slightly off season in the 2000s, and you see it with Pep on here. Be careful what you wish for.

They're still around. Go back and see what United fans were saying about Rashford last season, and see what those same people are saying about him now.

I think Chelsea fans just have to hope for a few good results here and there until the season ends, then get a top manager in and fight for the title next season. Because let's face it, they've bought some top quality in and eventually they will take some stopping

Said it before, but I remember a certain type of United fan wish Ferguson would leave every time they had a slightly off season in the 2000s, and you see it with Pep on here. Absolutely, be careful what you wish for.
I've read stuff where fans want Pep to be less bothered about possession, and where fans want Pep to make better use of his subs, and of course where fans want him to stop tinkering for the sake of it, but I don't think I've ever read anything where they want Pep to leave.

Said it before, but I remember a certain type of United fan wish Ferguson would leave every time they had a slightly off season in the 2000s, and you see it with Pep on here. Absolutely, be careful what you wish for.

I don’t know any City fans who want Pep to leave. I know quite a few who aren’t always completely happy with team selection.

I've read stuff where fans want Pep to be less bothered about possession, and where fans want Pep to make better use of his subs, and of course where fans want him to stop tinkering for the sake of it, but I don't think I've ever read anything where they want Pep to leave.
There was a handful on the Forest post-match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.