Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea have scored 6 goals in all competitions since 3rd November. Six. 6 goals in 4 months…

City have scored 43. Utd have scored 50 in that time.

Last edited:
Chelsea have scored 6 goals in all competitions since 3rd November. Six. 6 goals in 4 months…

City have scored 43. Utd have scored 50 in that time.
That is extraordinary...

Good lord, what a weird time to be a Chelsea fan. On one had you see your club spending incredible amounts and snapping up every young talent left, right, and centre, so you've gotta be excited and hopeful for the future.

But at the same time you're seeing absolute dross on the pitch for several months running and no sign of it coming to an end. I wouldn't even know how to react, I don't think. I'd hate to have bought a season ticket though!

That is extraordinary...

Good lord, what a weird time to be a Chelsea fan. On one had you see your club spending incredible amounts and snapping up every young talent left, right, and centre, so you've gotta be excited and hopeful for the future.

But at the same time you're seeing absolute dross on the pitch for several months running and no sign of it coming to an end. I wouldn't even know how to react, I don't think. I'd hate to have bought a season ticket though!
Strangely my armchair watching Chelsea mate still feels the need to try and poke me about City's failings even though he's now in a 'football's not what is was mode'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.