Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s all this goodwill towards the Chavs on here? They’re one of the clubs trying to fuck us over and have somehow managed to spend shit loads of money they don’t have, yet again, by writing off a 1.6b soft loan which was not accounted for towards FFP. I say fuck em, I hope they get fucked over in the next round of the CL, even Cucurella is now a great player according to the resident Chav, is he fuck, he’s average just like the Manager.

What’s all this goodwill towards the Chavs on here? They’re one of the clubs trying to fuck us over and have somehow managed to spend shit loads of money they don’t have, yet again, by writing off a 1.6b soft loan which was not accounted for towards FFP. I say fuck em, I hope they get fucked over in the next round of the CL, even Cucurella is now a great player according to the resident Chav, is he fuck, he’s average just like the Manager.

That is just a lie. You’re lying.

You started it by calling his performance “incredible”
which was way over the top, £60m us, one half decent game, ponder that.

You still lied, so I guess I’ll just take everything else you have to say from now on with a grain of salt when I’ve just seen you purposely misconstrue and lie about what I said to fit your agenda. Cucurella was incredible against Dortmund, in my opinion and was rightfully awarded man of the match.

You still lied, so I guess I’ll just take everything else you have to say from now on with a grain of salt when I’ve just seen you purposely misconstrue and lie about what I said to fit your agenda. Cucurella was incredible against Dortmund, in my opinion and was rightfully awarded man of the match.
Think what you want, I really don’t give two fucks about the Chavs.

Think what you want, I really don’t give two fucks about the Chavs.
Great, nice chat. Good to establish that you have no problem lying to suit your agenda. It pulls everything else you have to say into question. For a poster who doesn’t give a fuck about Chelsea, you do spend an awful lot of time in this thread. You might just be the most prolific poster in here after me, the resident Chelsea fan.

Chavs say sanctions imposed on Abramovich cost them a loss of 121m for 21-22 season despite turnover increasing by around 10%. Also say the sanctions will have repercussions for “years to come”.

This is a fucking joke, they’ve made a 1.6b loan disappear and now this, disingenuous and creative accounting in plain sight,

Premier League is a disgrace if they let them get away with this. They should not have been given the green light to spunk £600m on players this season knowing they were on target for losses, and that’s before the dodgy amortisation contracts they have in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.