Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant see how they will not be charged "The accounts published this week take the club's losses over the Premier League's rolling three-year period to £241.9m - they made a profit of £32.5m in 2019-20 followed by a record loss of £153.4m the following year - putting them at risk of breaching the limit of £105m."

The Daily Mail I know but interesting

i cant see how they will not be charged "The accounts published this week take the club's losses over the Premier League's rolling three-year period to £241.9m - they made a profit of £32.5m in 2019-20 followed by a record loss of £153.4m the following year - putting them at risk of breaching the limit of £105m."

The Daily Mail I know but interesting

They’ll Miraculously sell enough players so they be fine! Well that what the last owner did..

Absolutely shite with a manager way way way out of his depth. That muddyduck lad is awful

Oh boy. Another shit result. It’s very annoying because personally I believe in Potter, I think he’s an excellent coach and I really hope the owners wait it out to and give him more time. But, it’s becoming impossible to defend these results. Sitting in the bottom half after 29 games is genuinely unbelievable.

Oh boy. Another shit result. It’s very annoying because personally I believe in Potter, I think he’s an excellent coach and I really hope the owners wait it out to and give him more time. But, it’s becoming impossible to defend these results. Sitting in the bottom half after 29 games is genuinely unbelievable.
Is Potter trying to outpep Pep with his formations?

Looks totally unbalanced. 2 left backs, 1 right back and 1 central defender in the back 4.

I know we played with 4 centre backs today and Stones played a hybrid right back/DM but they are all very comfortable on the ball and in the positions. The Chelsea defence especially Cucurella treat the ball like a hot potato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.