Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems a strange decision to sack Potter if neither of your potential managers are available until the summer.
If either of Enrique or Nagglesmann are offered the job in the summer, will Bohley still be overseeing transfer dealings
It seems to me that Chelsea are run by amateurs in the football sense.They might be the best in their own business but look hopeless out of their depth running a football club.

Extending his contract so they can spread his fee over a longer period. Clear that they're panicking over FFP.

His wage must be astronomical to agree to a 8.5 - 9 year deal.

Bloody hell, a 9 years left for a player who has yet to prove himself in the league. Chelsea have become a bit of a shit show. They used to be well-run.
Think from this summer the maximum clubs can spread a players contract is 5 yrs for amortisation purposes,I maybe wrong ?

People said the same in when we finished 10th in 2016. We stormed back the following season and won the title. I prefer to think of us as a wounded beast :)

Looking more like rabbits in the headlights at the moment.

On the one hand, I hope you guys get it together. One more blue shirt means one less red shirt in the top four.

On the other hand, I would delight in seeing Boehly get a bloody nose. The arrogant twat.

I don't even know much about the guy, but I have taken an instant dislike to him. Reminds me too much of some people I have worked around in a previous professional life. Too much fake bravado to cover up the fact he has no fucking clue what he is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.